Friday, October 31, 2008

Question below

Q.) i want to read my bible but everytime i start to read the word of GOD my eyes start to see little dust or a piece of black or whatever colour the hair is from our heads or my hair falling in those pages and i mean i sometimes think little dust does be in it and sometimes i see dust well i think it\\\'s an dust or maybe something tiny speck i started blowing air out of my mouth between the pages and i keep on doing that while closing my eyes and everytime i doing it i thinking those dust fall back in the pages and then i end up cleaning it again and again...... i thinking and at the same time i believing as if those dusts still there , i mean i feel uncomfortable that it\\\'s there well i think it\\\'s there i thinking tiny of pieces of snat fall in muh pages and a hair ,,, sometimes there are really dust i see and a piece of black hair and then other times i think i see and it\\\'s all my imagination i think and i think one thought after the next and i do that with everything i do like my shoes i thinking something fell in the shoes , i want to tell u th times i feel i actually seeing it,,,,,,,,it\\\'s so much i causing strain in my mind i can\\\'t take it anymore....... people think i\\\'m crazy i sometimes feel guilt i know it\\\'s crazy and i want to stop........ i fed up please help

A.) Say your fear out loud. I am afraid that if there is dirt in my Bible that....then list your fear. This will help your other senses to pick up on this fear and they the other parts of the brain it triggers will question this belief. Challenge your belief. Ask yourself, what will happen if I just leave the dirt there. Sometimes I would do something to spite OCD. So you could actually put a few more specks of dirt on the Bible. Scrupulosity is the OCD that has to do with religion. God made dirt, we are made out of dirt, if there are some specks on the Bible, that's fine. God does not care. He certainly isn't going to punish you for allowing some dirt on the Bible, you just have the wrong belief system which is driven by fear. God does not want you to be afraid of Him, when the Bible says fear Him, it means to respect Him according to the Bible and there is no where where it says you can't get dirt on the Bible. Sure, you can wipe off the Bible, but if there is some remaining dirt, that's fine. The Lord is against people wasting their time doing useless things, and wiping microscopic particles off your Bible is not God's will for you, period. I know you can do it, I believe in you and You are a child of God's. He loves you and it is His will for you to stop doing this, so will you obey Him?

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

===>Get rid of your scrupulosity today!

No comments:

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed