Thursday, October 2, 2008

married 15+ years happily...5 kids...

Q.) married 15+ years happily...5 kids.. good life very loving wife recently i have had anxiety about my wifes previous sexual experiences before we were married.. (unfortuanely i asked one day recently on how many and it has haunted me ever since .. i always knew but now really effecting me)... i have unwanted mental vivid images in my mind now with my wife being intimate with someone else.. ... my family has a history of depression and anxiety... i dont feel depressed .. very anxious, heart racing... clamy hands, feet loss of appetite... lost about 10 pounds in 10 days... not a big fan of meds.. lost my mom to suicide (manic depressant) in the early 90s and she was on all types of meds... any natural ways to conquer...? Please help

A.) I would first go to your doctor to make sure that it's just anxiety. Then when you confirm that, then give unconditional trust to your wife. Thinking about these things is not going to help, just trust her until you have some kind of evidence. I would not look for it, just know that the truth always comes out and if anything happens, you'll find out. I knew this girl who would spy on her boyfriend and drive herself crazy obsessing about what he was doing and who he was with. She actually drove him to cheating. So just trust her. The rapid weight loss is not healthy and you should see your doctor about that. Communicate more with your wife and you'll find her to be more understanding if you guys open up to eachother.

Treatment for OCD | naturally

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have also been married for 15 + years and have recently been obsessing about the exact same thing as this man.


I have recently found peace of mind and good health by applying the work of Jesus christ to my individual need.

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed