Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Question below!

Q.) I\\\\\\\'m Romanian, I come from an orthodox family. Is it possible to cure of OCD and keep my faith? Why do I feel that I don\\\\\\\'t know what my faith is anymore? Trying to prove myself that tere is no devil that could posess me, I kind of ruined my belives about God, Jesus, etc... I feel very guilty.

A.) God will forgive you if you just ask Him to. He wants to forgive you, He died on the cross just to save you so you know He's serious. Curing OCD actually will strengthen your faith. I try to make it very clear that without God, I would not have cured my OCD. At the same time, without massive action and a burning desire to get rid of OCD, no amount of faith in God would have helped me. Jesus said that faith is dead without works. I find that my program works whether you are a Christian or not. I also find that it's easier if you are a Christian. Science has proven that faith in God actually helps recovery.

No comments:

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed