Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Question below!

Q.) I\\\\\\\'m not sure if this is an OCD but I keep getting an all consuming panic that there is no meaning to life and no life hereafter and can\\\\\\\'t think of anything else and get really depressed. Is there a way I can stop this thinking, it\\\\\\\'s horrible!

A.) Dont' fight these thoughts, just let them occur. Write down everything on a piece of paper that makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Here is an example that I've done for myself, I like escalades, fur coats for men, nice jewelry, being warm in the winter time, chilling with the ladies and friends, singing, listening to a good sermon, watching my favorite movies, cotton candy. There doesn't need to be any order to the list and honestly, by just doing this example list for you, I forgot the question you asked me because of how these things make me feel happy ;p

No comments:

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed