Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I need help learning how to overcome my....

Q.) I need help learning how to overcome my obsession with perfection. I am just realizing how it is contributing to the dissolution of my marriage. How do I learn how to be less anal and live with someone so opposite my personality?

A.) A big part of growing in this world is learning that almost everything is out of our control. Part of being anal is trying to go against how the world is, it causes unnecessary friction. The less anal you become, the happier you will be and the easier your life will be. This should be a great motivation for you. Sometimes we don't need to know "how" We should instead ask why? If your "why" is great enough, and the motivation to change strong enough, the why will come. Do it because you want to have a good marriage. Do it cause you want to be at peace with yourself and you want your life to be easier.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Overcome your OCD today!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed