Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Q.) why do i get these horrible thoughts when i am nothing like that?

A.) You know, I used to have those same thoughts and I would question my sanity. I would think like if I was the only person who was not mentally ill who had these thoughts. I would then think that maybe I was gonna be one of those killers you read about on the news and this scared me. Then I had an aha moment and realized that because I was scared of these thoughts and disturbed by them, I was reacting to these thoughts like any SANE person would do! I then realized that I didn't have to fear these thoughts anymore because it is a fact that we cannot control the thoughts that pop into our heads, so you are not bad for having these thoughts. Everybody has them. Most people just dismiss them as dumb and that is what I did and it works like a charm!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Become OCD free today!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed