Friday, September 5, 2008

Q.) how i get ride of the bad images in my mind

A.) When you feel the thoughts coming up, picture yourself in your happy place. I use a beach visualization in my mind. I just picture a beach and I picture the ocean and the waves. I pay attention to details, the sand, how it feels between my toes, the smell of the air, the cool crisp ocean water, the perfect weather. I created OCD thoughts, I can let them linger while I focus on my beach, I just pay more attention to my beach because that's what I want to think about and I've decided long ago that I will choose to think about what I want.

"Get to the beach and be OCD free!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed