Monday, September 1, 2008

Q.) What if I don\\\'t love her, or ever will? What if I can\\\'t get up on my feet and have a good life?

A.) Start today by asking yourself, "What if I DO love her, what if I CAN get up on my feet and have a good life?"

You can see how that feels right there just asking that question in the positive light. From now on ask your questions to yourself from a positive light. Instead of saying, "What if I can't do that?" Say, "What if I CAN do that?" This one technique alone will bring a flood of happiness and hope and inspiration into your life!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Bye bye OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed