Monday, September 1, 2008

Q.) how to get ride of ocd so i can get on with my life. and what is the best medson to take for ocd

A.) One thing that I would do is to focus on shifting your focus from how to get rid of OCD to a passion of yours. A passion is something that you can't wait to get up to do and something you can't get to sleep at night because you are so excited about it! You can find this by writing down the things that make you feel happy inside and the things that you do already for free on your own for fun! Then find a way to make money doing what you love! That is what I have done with this site and I absolutely love it and I rarely take a day off because I really want to help as many people as I can, I want my life to mean something in this world. If I don't help you guys, then I feel like I went through OCD for nothing! I can't have that!

The best medicine that I have taken personally for anxiety, which leads to OCD is celexa, I don't know if it's spelled right, but the generic name for it is citalopram. I would recommend becoming OCD free like I have without medicine. Before I knew how to get rid of it naturally, I tried a whole bunch of different drugs and I also self medicated with alcohol, opiods, I tried all those things and all they do is treat symptoms and not the root cause and that's what you've got to learn how to address! I cannot prescribe medicine and I would say that this drug worked for me, but it won't necessarily work for you! You MUST talk to a doctor before taking any drug! There may be one that works better for you if you choose that route!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Obsessive compulsive order be gone!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Daniel Wilson and i would like to show you my personal experience with Celexa.

I am 27 years old. I took this drug on and off for 3 years (2 years on, 1 off). It definetely helped my anxiety. The major side effect was the weight gain. Trying the new version (Lexapro) now. I'm hoping it will have better side effects.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Weight Gain, diarrhea.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Daniel Wilson

Celexa Side Effects

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed