Monday, September 1, 2008

Q.) What percentage of people who suffer from OCD are checkers?

A.) No one really knows for sure. There are a lot though. I used to be a checker myself, I used to have a lot of different kinds, it was aweful. I remember one time I was installing wiring in the back of a stove and I had to keep checking to make sure that all the grooves in the screws were facing in the right direction! I had to keep checking to make sure I "got it right!?" ugh, I cringe to remember that! I just want to shower that off me! As an ex-checker myself, I'll tell you, it's tedious, annoying and just makes me unhappy. I want to be happy, so I choose happiness. Before I never even knew it was a choice. I thought certain things had to happen in order for me to be happy, I never realized that those would never happen until I decided to be happy.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"OCD gone for good!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed