Thursday, September 11, 2008

sir, my name is...

Free members area >

Q.) sir, my name is abhishek bajaj ,age=22 yrs sex-male ,country= india i have suffered from ocd from my childhood ,,i had been faced many problems in my life ...i did yoga or other things to recover from ocd but i failed ...now not a wish to live a life long , but i read your articles from your website i feel a chance to recover my ocd disease. ,,i was living a life with unknown disease when i was 21 yrs then i knew that i have ocd disease from cycatrest doctor..,,, but i read your articles from your website i feel a chance to recover my ocd disease. .but ..sir i am unable to pay you money because i belongs to poor family and my parents dont know that i have ocd disease ,,because they feel about me that diseaseful from birth or they think that i do acting..they are from different nature they cant here me ..so i dont feel any hope from them i hope from me... but i age overed to complete to stand on my responsibility ..but due to my ocd disease i cant do any things my thoughts and body killing me inside and dont have any bank account or any credit card so sir iam not able to full fill your fees ..now from life i dont have any hope because i have failed from every where there i have hardworked to cure from ocd .....so ,sir i request you that you help me by telling the way which can help me from obsessive compulsive disorder and sir iam waiting for your response and reply in simple english language i do not hard vocabulary english language thanking you abhishek bajaj india

A.) Hey abhishek, I was in your same position two years ago and that is exactly why I created the free membership site. Feel free to use all the tools on there. Many people have found that this blog is one of the most helpful aspects of the site and there aren't any other places that I know of where people get most of their questions answered for free. I can appreciate the fact that your family is not understanding, as mine wasn't either. What I did was just focus on what I wanted. I said to myself that I wanted to be OCD free and I demanded it from the universe, from God and from myself. I believed that it could happen and so it did! That is the whole key abhishek. By your faith you are healed. But faith without works is dead. You need to back up your faith with actions. This morning I had an OCD thought from the past, I quickly realized that it was an OCD thought and I dismissed it like a person without OCD would and I went about my morning happy. Sometimes these thoughts will come up, they happen to everyone, but when you can quickly dismiss it because you know it's OCD and you know that the anxiety can't hurt you, you will be free of it. Over time you develop a thick skin for these kinds of thoughts and it gets harder and harder for the thoughts to affect you. Keep at it, I know you can do it!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"obsessive-compulsive-disorder help!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed