Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Q.) do you have to make an strong effort to get rid of ocd?

A.) That depends on you. I know for me, I had to really want it and I did have to make a strong effort. I learned that I had to face it, knowing that not performing a ritual was NOT going to kill me or hurt me in any way was one of the most powerful things I've learned. It's really not going to hurt you, knowing this makes it much, much easier!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"No more OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed