Thursday, September 11, 2008

Q.) How do you forgive yourself for OCD behavior that caused you to lose a loved one?

Free members area >

A.) You did not ask for OCD consciously, so it's not your fault. You CANNOT blame yourself for something you had no control over. Many people, almost all OCD sufferers never see it coming. You literally go from feeling normal to "what the heck is wrong with me!" Beating yourself up about anything is unproductive, your energy is better spent bringing and attracting blessings into your life. Think about what you want today. Ask for anything in your life to yourself. Say, I want to have a great day today. I usually say the line, "Make it a great day!" in my e-mails. This person once sent me an e-mail with that in it and I really connected with that statement. It is up to us to have a great day! So today, I want to have a great day. I'm sure you do to. Sometimes things happen in this world and we don't know why, and that's ok. We're only supposed to know today what we know today. Let the past be past, and stop looking behind, but look forward. We head in the direction we are looking.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"obsessive-compulsive-disorder help!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed