Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Q.) Is ocd related with anxiety or caused by anxiety?

A.) OCD is directly caused by anxiety. If you face and conquer your anxiety, the OCD CANNOT exist! period. How I faced my anxiety is I would plan and put myself in situations that made me anxious and see how long I could stick through it and you know what, if you embrace the panic and say do your worst and bring it on, it really is empowering. Sometimes it makes you weak and queezy. Sometimes you want to die, but once you have your first few victories, that feels so good! You feel like you are making real progress! It's important to have your first few victories because they give you a hope and a reason to continue!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Here's the cure for you OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed