Friday, September 5, 2008

Q.) when i drive i fear not having discernment

A.) I remember when I was having an anxiety attack while I was driving from quincy mass. to manchester, NH, it was just terrible. I remember pulling up to a gas station in the middle of nowhere and walking into the bathroom, kneeling at the sink asking God to help me. When I got out of the bathroom, I told the people at the counter that I did not know where I was and this lady offered to lead me to the highway toward manchester. I just could not believe it and I thanked God! That lady was my angel that night, God had sent her for me. When I was driving before I got to that gas station, I felt like I was gonna lose control of the car and crash into the woods. When that lady was gone and I was driving on the highway, I was confident because I knew where I was. I was so happy, I did not think about my driving and I go there just fine! The trick is to distract yourself from your fear, thank God for radios cd's tapes, mp3's etc. They are all available for you, try em out, take em for a spin and see how you do.

"I'm free of OCD, you can be too!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed