Monday, September 1, 2008

Q.) how do you know what\\\'s real and what\\\'s ocd?

A.) Here's a quick simple test. Ask someone that does not have ocd if the thought you are having seems strange or not. Usually an ocd thoughts seems normal and logical in our minds, say it out loud and you will know if it's ocd or not. Say your fear out loud. I had someone say that they felt someone was staring at them through their web cam even though it was off. I've had thoughts like this myself and when he said it out loud he couldn't help but laugh. That's how you can know!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Help!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed