Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Q.) am i gay?

A.) I don't know if that is the lifestyle that you have chosen. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. God loves everyone, no matter what color, race, sex, preference, etc. The only problem is that there are some things that are wrong. If you really think about things in your heart you will start to develop an sense of what is really write and wrong and we have a Bible to guide us either way. What I would say to you is that OCD does not indicate that you are gay. OCD is just like a habit, that being gay is a habit, I remember when I was sooooooo attracted to cigarettes and to alcohol and I thought I was betrying myself by trying and retraining my brain not to like these things. Being gay is the same way, it's just a habit that can be broken. period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Derek J Soto, right now I'm wondering if I should have you arrested for trying to sell a cure.

What you just said: D A M N!

First off: GAY is not something you "choose" it's how your brain was BORN. B O R N, that means the second you dads semen and mom's egg merge, it's D E C I D E D by laws o nature that you will be hetro/gay/bi.
If you doubt this, go check out the recent anatomy, medical and psychological advances that's been made the last 400 years.
You are either born with a gay brain (where the right hemisphere is bigger than the left) or your not, it's not a habbit and if that is how you see OCD.
NOOONE will EVER be cured, because gay is NOT possible to cure.

Now to the poor sufferer who had to read this ignorant, noneducated, believing in a fairytale skydaddy retard message here's the truth:

if you was attracted to girls before you started thinkin "WHAT IF IM GAY" your not gay, your suffering the biggest and most normal OCD thought.
It's even in the medical dictionary "Homosexual OCD".
You are not gay.
Stop thinking about it and stop coming to this site, the author NEVER had OCD, this is a money scheme, he dont give a fuck and he is a religious nut

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed