Monday, November 17, 2008

Question below!

Q.) How can I help someone with an OCD Collecting disorder when I am suffering from a mild disorder myself, and am concerned that in an oil scarce future collecting things may be good idea?

A.) In fact, helping others with their disorder can actual help you more with yours. The reason is because when you give others advice, you will think to yourself, you know, I should really follow my own advice! Then you are more likely too!

Second, you don't have to worry about collecting things, because if the earth ever runs out of resources, it will be way way way after we are long gone! There are companies printing, that's right, printing solar panels. This paper is capable of turning the suns rays into energy and it's extremely cheap, plus all the focus on green fuels, you have nothing to worry about.

=> Get rid of your OCD today!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed