Saturday, November 29, 2008

Question below!

Q.) I have continuous thoughts of the what if\\\'s, such as what if this happens are what if I do something bizzare. i know all these thoughts are just to scare myself but i have been dealing with this for 12, years how do I solve this problem?

A.) Oh, this is an easy one and very fun too! Next time you get the "what if's" simply switch em a bit, such as, "what if I die?" instead say, "What if I don't die?"

What if she rejects me? instead, "what if she doesn't reject me?"

What if I contaminate her? "What if I don't contaminate her?"

Try it, it flips your mind and it's fun.

Yours for mental freedom,

Derek

Get rid of your OCD now!<------------

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed