Monday, November 17, 2008

Q.) Can u cure just pure o with no compulsions

A.) Yes you can. I used to say "hate bad, love God." to myself as a ritual. This was really annoying. Even though the statement is true, I knew it was OCD and that it was pure O. I had several kinds of OCD and it was really bad! What I did personally was whenever I would go to say that ritual, I would say, "STOP!" or "NO!" I refuse to say that. I found out that after refusing to do it a few times, my brain learned that not saying it didn't cause any harm and so after a few times, it was easier. Now I don't say that anymore and I'm much much happier!

=>No more unwanted voices in my head!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed