Thursday, November 27, 2008

Question below!

Q.) hey derek, it\\\'s moy , i have another one that i didn\\\'t mention before and i thought i can handle that one but it don\\\'t seems that i can. anyway, if u were a female and u have long black hair, and sometimes your hair fall on the bed . well what i trying to say derek is that most of the time i\\\'m consciously disturbed only thinking my hair fell gone inside my pillow case, i\\\'m not scared the hair will harm me but it does bother me having a hair inside the pillow case because i only thinking what if it is there forever and no one knows that it\\\'s there but me. i clean my bedsheets whenever i feel it needed to be washed but what\\\'s bothering me derek is that i want to know if i throw all my pillow cases and blankets and sheets in the washing machine , will the water flow through inside all the pillow cases so that it will drain out all the hair as it flows out. i do not know with 6 pillow cases four long ones and two short ones and a bed sheet and a blanket in the machine piled up together ,i dont know if the water will pass through the all the pillow cases and as it flows out it will carry all the hairs if it does have any , then i\\\'m asking does the water does go through the pillow cases in the washing machine, don\\\'t know if it does.......if it does flow through with 6 pillow cases can the water carry the hairs and all other dirty stuff inside as it flows out ...can it. i want to know the truth. i can\\\'t see i inside the washing machine because of soap, i ignorant about it........i have 6 pillows because i used to be scared before and i used it to surround me around the bed like a shield i used to be scared of demons coming to hold my feet all that but i got over it, i not scared of those coming near me because i have Jesus and his blood and his word , but i so accustomed having the pillows there now to think about removing them and having just two or one....ah wonder..... anyway, please help........the hair thing most disturbing me the most .......ok......bye bye derek from moy moy!!!!!!!!!!u have a great day and GOD BLESS U AND CONTINUE USING U MIGHTILY... LOVE U WITH CHRIST\\\'S LOVE..........BYEE..

A.) You are suffering from the "what if" monster. What if this, what if that and the answer to each what if is always more scary. Whenever you see yourself getting sucked into a what if party, stop it by saying, "what if" it doesn't matter if noone ever sees the hair again, "what if I forget it and don't care about it, "what if I stopped thinking about all this crap and just moved on with my life? What if I I stopped wasting my time with negative thoughts and started thinking about what I love and what I need to be as my responsibilities. You really got to get stern with yourself. You are the master, not OCD. Show it who's boss! I believe in you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed