Friday, November 21, 2008

Question below!

Q.) ahhahah thanks for telling me that all our mouths have more germs than in the toilets. wooooow derek......honestly i\\\\\\\'m feeling so relieved about this germ thing and all that time iwas thinking the opposite about germs that it will harm us to death in the long run! anyway. my brother told me that our mouth have more germs than the sink and i didn\\\\\\\'t believe him until u mention it....ehee...... thank u derek.....at least i know i free from this germ thing about washing my hands over and over !! i now can think about what u saying and shorten the time i wash my hands!!! love u always derek....from moy ..that\\\\\\\'s my chinese name.... bye... at least i know i can move on with my life not thinking about this germ thing will kill me ...if i don\\\\\\\'t wash my hands plenty.... ,i hope this goes for my glasses and body.....does it?

A.) Of course it does!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed