Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Question below!

Q.) Can OCD be cured by a behavior therapy program alone or is it bio chemical in nature too because I know that the major symtom I have now started with a thought that threw my whole world out of wake it came at a time when I was in a nervious breakdown and my mind and body were screwed up. And I notice it gets worst during times of stress and one time when i was taking a homopathic supplement the symtoms went bullestic chemically all on their own I wan\\\'t thinking or doing nothing to bring that kind of response on. So if it\\\'s also bio-chemical can it only be cured by supplements or some how healing the brain?

A.) Your physiology changes with new behaviors alone. Your brain actually rewires itself when you change your habits. Read the exercises from my previous answers for today and I think that's the best course of action for your case. Let me know how it turned out this week on this blog as a reply. Don't forget to do that.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed