Thursday, November 27, 2008

Question below!

Q.) I want to change and do something for myself. I\\\'m always doing something for others but never for myself. My problem is what to do ... I need to find something that I\\\'m passionate about that can motivate me to make a change and take a step forward for me.

A.) For the next week, I want every answer from your mouth to others is a simple, "no." Sorry, I can't, I'm swampped." Something like this will suffice. Say no to every favor, every little thing.

Write a list of the things that make you the happiest. On that list, consider that money doesn't exist, what things would you start doing if all your bills were suddenly being taken care of by the government and you could do whatever you wanted. Whatever you write down, pick the one that you love the most and go to the bookstore and find the book that most excites you about that subject and devour that book. Do what it says and you will start a new, exciting life! Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed