Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Question below!

A.) I have suffered from trichotillomania for the last 24 years. My son shows strong signs of OCd. His habits are picking speed day by day. He adds on a new compulsion every week. We desperately need to help him without SSRIs. I am researching Inositol and some other herbs. I need answers. Can you help?

Don't take any supplements without first talking to your earbalist and doctor who should work together if you are going the medicine route. The last thing you want to do is to make things worse by trying to self medicate! Once he is on a good medication that helps to calm the severity of the OCD, then he can start to tackle his OCD problem so that later on he can be weaned off the medication and of course never take him off medication unless directed by your physician.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed