Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Question below!

Q.) I am a 45 year old mother of 3, happily married and I suffer from both Graves disease and have recently had a complete hysterectomy. I am constantly questioning my sexuality! This is out of the blue. I also dwell on past mistakes from 25-30 years ago. Is it depression of OCD or a combo?

A.) Let go and let past be past. I love that quote from a great movie.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made by God who loves you and it is His will that you have a sane mind. The Bible to tells exactly how to think at Phil 4:8. Take the inititive to look it up and find the answer to all of your troubles. The love of Jesus will set you free from these obsessions. Don't believe it, try me. I ain't playing, period.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed