Friday, November 21, 2008

Question below!

Q.) I have been diagnosed with OCD but where I am from there is not much help so I live with it. What help is out there? It is ruining my new relationship and I need the negative thought process to stop!!

A.) There is the cure for OCD out there. There are ways to "treat" it out there as well. It all depends on what you believe is possible for you. For myself, at first I thought that I would only be able to "treat" OCD. Yet as I became more knowledgeable in the subject and met and talked to other people, I realized that there was indeed a cure for OCD, in fact, many cures. I have taken the best of what I've learned and included these techniques into my answers here, products, etc.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed