Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Q.) how to stop assumptions of contamination

A.) If you assume something is contaminated, you're right. Germs are everywhere, they are on our hands and in our mouths. In fact, there are more germs in our mouths than there are on our toilets. I am not trying to gross you out but to reveal to you that germs are not as bad as you think they are. We actually have live microscopic bugs in our intestines that help us digest food. They are necessary, They are not really bugs, but bacteria. Acidophilus for one. You can even by it as a supplement. Yougurt also has active cultures. We cannot worry about stuff we can't control. However, without germs, we would die. They need us and we need them. It's a good thing because our bodies defenses against any bad kinds are way more powerful than you could ever imagine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhahah derek u're right about our mouth has more germs than in the toilets ... my brother told me the same thing too....i thank u derek for telling me that....i go take that and apply it in my life ....wow.... that's something new for me...... i didn't know we need germs in our bodies...if we don't we will all die.......i was thinking the opposite.i thought we will die if we have germs ... anyway .....laterz.derek....keep on doing a great work in helping others from ocd.......love ya bye with GOD'S LOVE .

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed