Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Q.) Am I gay (bisexual)?

A.) A lot of people perform rituals because they have these thoughts. It's natural. I know that I am straight, and I had thoughts like this during the time I had OCD. Then again I had OCD about almost everything! I just faced it, I did was I was so uncomfortable to do, I asked myself, "am I gay?" Then I thought about it and considered the possibility. I came to the conclusion pretty quickly that I was straight. By allowing myself to face this fear instead of avoiding it, I was able to put my mind at ease and ever since then I knew I was straight.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Become OCD free!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed