Monday, August 25, 2008

Q.) how can i get relief?

A.) Find your passion. Your passion is something that you can't wake up to do and something that prevents you from getting sleep at night. What I do here, helping people is my passion for example. When you find something you really love, you would rather think about it than OCD and if you are persistent, your getting over OCD will become much easier. See we need to teach ourselves to think like someone who does not have OCD.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)


"No more OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed