Monday, August 25, 2008

Q.) how to overcome and face this irretional thoughts, i\\\'m obsessed with?

A.) Half the battle is knowing that these thoughts are irrational. The other half is split into two parts, gaining more knowledge and applying what you learn. I hate it when I see people say that OCD can be cured by just one method or technique, nothing could be farther from the truth! There are many different methods and techniques and some work better for others, there is not a one size fits all, that is why in these answers you will see some similarities and some very different things and in my programs I include a wide range of techniques to cover the spectrum of what I've seen in OCD.

Now my rant is over, here's what I would do. When I have an irrational thought, I simply say, "This thought is unproductive and irrational and I won't give it the time of day." Then I just do something else and focus on my passion, play chess or do something that requires brain power. I even put on my favorite show, house for example.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Become OCD free!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed