Friday, August 29, 2008

Q.) I can\\\'t talk about it

A.) I recently talked to someone who was afraid to tell their family and friends. This is totally understandable. We just don't know how they're going to take it or what they'll think of us. It is good to have someone that we can talk to about it. I would recommend it! Not to enable you, but to help you resist performing rituals. I say, take advantage of all that's available, don't paint yourself into a corner.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Get rid of OCD forever!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed