Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Q.) I have thoughts that i will kill my mother with a knife. I am also afraid of knives..what do i do

A.) The fact that you fear this says that you would never do it. When this thought comes into your mind say to yourself, "I know who I am, I know I would never do that, this thought is unproductive and I am going to focus on the things that I have to do today." I used to have scary thoughts like this myself and the above trick worked really well for me most cases, go ahead and try it out.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)


"See ya, OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed