Friday, August 29, 2008

Q.) how to be casual with strangers

A.) I used to struggle with this myself. A lot of times people just thought I was weird. What you can do is envision how you want to act before you go out, then act like that even if you feel like you're dying inside. If you need to, go to the bathroom and recoup, then go back out and continue acting like you don't have OCD. Your brain will see your actions and this will force you to think in a different way. Your brain learns by what you do. That is why rituals become longer over time because that is what you are teaching your brain. The good news is, the opposite is also true.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Goodbye OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed