Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Q.) Relation between guilt and ocd?

A.) There can be. If you are guilty about something and feel bad about it, you may perform rituals to try to prevent it from happening again or from doing it to anyone else. Either we control our minds or they control us. As long as we are alive our brains are thinking and moving, we need to decide what kind of life we're going to lead. I choose to control my mind and if I feel guilty about something I will apologize and then move on. I force myself to move on by simply saying, I have apologized and my conscious is clear. I declare it to myself and that is what it is.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Become OCD free!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed