Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Q.) does it end up ruining relationships!

A.) It certainly can! In fact, it ruined mine for almost two years. I was blessed enough to have a woman that stood by my side through it, but it drove her crazy and made both her and I miserable! I would definitely get on top of becoming OCD free if you are in a relationship or thinking about entering a relationship because it's only going to get in the way. In fact you could use this as a huge motivation to do the work necessary to become OCD free.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"No more OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed