Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Q.) Why do I feel overwhelmed and out of control all the time?

A.) You may feel this way because you have too much stress in your life. Sit down and write down the things that are stressing you. Write down possible ways to eliminate or solve these things. This will be your plan. Then write down when you want them taken care of by. Then fold this paper up at night and put it in your drawer or on the table or wherever, it really doesn't matter. When you go to sleep and you start to think about stressful things, say to yourself, "I wrote them down, there is nothing I can do about it right now, when I wake up, I'll handle them then." That way you clear your mind and get good rest.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"No more OCD, period!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed