Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Question below

Q.) I have had OCD for about 15 Years. Light Switches, Religious rituals, cracks on floor or luck things, etc.... Also, before I had OCD, I had bad Panic Attacks. Then I pretty much got over the bad Panic Atytacks and settled in with \\\"liveable\\\" OCD. However, just about 2 weeks ago (when my Hay Fever began for the season (I always can tell that Ragweed makes my OCD and Anxiety worse) I started getting horrible Panic day and night and my OCD went up about 40%. What is the MOST effective NON MEDICATION means to stop the OCD and Panic?????

A.) What I would do is make sure that I am getting enough nutrients to all the cells in my body and this includes the ones that control my thoughts, this is often overlooked. I'd write short term and long term goals for myself such as, "in two days I want to stop performing this ritual. Then When the anxiety comes, let it wash over you, watch how it can't hurt you. There is absolutely no evidence of a physical abnormality in the body in someone with OCD. It's all in our minds. Know that you brought it into this world, even if subconsciously and you can take it out. It sounds so esoteric but if you understand that you actually have FULL control over both your OCD and anxiety, this will open doors that you didn't even know where there. Really explore this, stop looking for the magic cure, there isn't one. There is work involved and it will pay off if you follow through.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Good bye forever OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed