Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Q.) what can you do yourself to help it?

A.) One of the things that you must do is to determine what your fear is. Once you determine what the fear is that is driving your anxiety which causes your OCD, you can then isolate that fear. Then you can face that fear. Then try to face it UNTIL you succeed. Too many people quit right before they would have succeeded. I have a rule in my life which I got from facing OCD. Here it is; try until. It works like a charm.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Get rid of your OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed