Thursday, August 28, 2008

Q.) Is there anyway to cure my OCD without having to go to a treatment place?

A.) Yes! I cured mine without a treatment place and I saved thousands of dollars! You can too, I would start out with a good support group made of people who don't have OCD. You heard me right, people that don't have OCD. If you surround yourself with people that don't have OCD, their "non-ocd ness" will rub off on you if you seek it out and are open to changing the way you think.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"No more OCD forever!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed