Monday, August 25, 2008

Question below

Q.) I can\\\'t stop Cracking my knucles from my fingers, toes back and whole body in general I do it non stop during day and night....Is there a cure? I feel pain if I don\\\'t do it Can you help me find a way to stop cracking my knucles (fingers, toes, back ) I do it non stop!!!!!!!!!

A.) I would recommend seeing a doctor about this condition in which you feel pain in your joints. As far as the OCD is concerned, if it's to the point where you are doing it even in your sleep, I would start out on some medication and then learn the mental exercises that you can do to wean yourself off of OCD behavior. Mention your OCD to your doctor. What we want to do is make this transition as easy as possible and I think that trying to refuse performing rituals before you take care of the pain would be a bad idea.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"No more OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed