Thursday, August 28, 2008

Q.) recently had thoughts, so out of character for me, they frighten me. i am off work at mo cos i cant get these thoughts out of my head

A.) I've been where you are. I too had to quit my job as a result of my OCD. I really let it run me then! I look back and think how foolish I was to let it run me like that, but that's not how you feel when you suffer with it.

I just didn't have enough knowledge and I spent more time focusing on my fears than curing them for a long time. So realizing that this is how you are going to feel in the future should help you to look at it more objectively now.

A lot of OCD thoughts are out of people's character, that is why they are disturbing. Knowing that this is common, you should not be as scared. If you scared of a thought that you might do something, that means you probably won't do it. You seem normal to me and I see this all the time. I know you can do it. If I could, I KNOW you can!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Say bye bye to OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed