Friday, August 29, 2008

Q.) how to cope with ocd thoughts ?

A.) Right when you have ocd thoughts, don't let them be your focus. You can't choose what thoughts come to your mind, but you can choose what you focus on. When you have the OCD thoughts, don't fight them, just think about what you love and the things that you have to do. I would recommend using a piece of NLP. When you have an OCD thought, say something out loud that makes you laugh. You can write down a list of things that make you laugh, for me, I say, thank God my feet don't stink today! I got this from Anthony Robbins and it definitely helped!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"See ya later OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed