Thursday, August 28, 2008

Q.) how to be free from ocd

A.) To become free from OCD is to get to the point where you don't perform rituals anymore. To get your mind free from thinking about them is the same as quitting smoking. I am speaking from experience on both fronts.

When you smoke, you are not in love with it, when you quit, you will crave it for a while, but if you are not smoking, you are a non-smoker, just because you crave it, does not make you a smoker, you are only a smoker if you smoke and you only have OCD if you perform rituals.

But what we really want is to be free from the craving! We must continue on and after a while, the cravings will grow less and less. Today I am both repulsed by cigarettes and OCD! If I can do it, I know you can!


(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)


"No more OCD for me!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed