Saturday, August 23, 2008

Question below

Q.) Hello
When a person feels that anywhere he goes somone is lookin at him, example: I feel somone is looking at my from my webcam AND ITS OFF! Is it ocd? Am i the first ocd this kind?
Thanks!

A.) This is paranoia and if you obsess about it and perform rituals to try to prevent your fear then it is OCD. I really don't focus on all the different kinds of OCD because everyone's OCD is completely different because it's created in your mind based on your past experiences and current knowledge and feelings. I would use the technique in which you say your fear out loud to yourself, for ex: I feel like someone is watching me through my web cam even though it is off. Now you know that's not possible, so you can then say to yourself, "This thought is unproductive and I refuse to feed it anymore by focusing on it!" Then focus on something more important.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"No more OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed