Thursday, August 28, 2008

Q.) How do I cure scrupulosity when there is so much fear that what I do has tainted me in God\\\\\\\'s eyes.

A.) For the readers, scrupulosity describes religious obsessions and compulsions. In Romans 10:9 "If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Jesus died on the cross so that His blood would cover our sins in God's eyes. So if you do what Romans 10:9 says, it doesn't matter what you've done, Jesus acts as an intermediary between you and God and through Jesus, you are clean in God's eyes, period.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Get rid of OCD now!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed