Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Q.) what are the worse cases of OCD?

A.) The worse cases are when they are mixed with other mental issues or real mental disorders. Me, personally, I feel that the worst case is when you can't live life the way you want to because of your OCD. I treat it as such too. By that I mean that I get on top of it and face and focus and increase my knowledge. Basically I'm lazy for the most part, and I want to work smarter not harder. What I do is learn all that I can from the best minds I can find and then use their information and build on that. They did all the studying and work for me!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)


"Say goodbye to OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed