Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Q.) What if I can\\\'t control my actions and Hurt/kill others?

A.) The fact that you are worried about this shows me that you are normal. That is how any normal person would act to those thoughts. What I would do is whenever those thoughts pop into your head, say to yourself, "I got no time for this mess, I choose to think about something that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, then try to list as many things to yourself in your mind as you can that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, it seems silly but I do this just for fun sometimes!

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"bye bye OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed