Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Q.) Why do I get so angry and hurt others fellings?

A.) This is a natural reaction to being stressed out about OCD for a lot of people. When you go to hurt someone's feelings, say to them, "I was going to say something hurtful to you, but I know it's just because I'm stressed." That way you can express that you are not happy if they did something to upset you, but without hurting their feelings. Then this may open up a door for you to talk to them about what is stressing you and they may be a good friend to turn to.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"No more OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed