Saturday, August 23, 2008

Question below

Q.) How do you stop the emotional pain associated with obsessive thoughts, for example, of needing to know answers about a significant other\\\'s past or actions, becoming accusatory, hurt or even enraged in your quest for truth and reassurance?

A.) I used to suffer with that and what I did was get myself to the point where I was just too tired to do it anymore! I just kinda said to myself, "You know what, I'm just too lazy to do all that digging, I really just don't care anymore!" Now, I did care, but I said that to myself, and then after awhile, I really didn't care anymore. You have to allow your mind to believe that things are possible. If you can say it out loud, then your brain considers it. You may then come up with a whole bunch of thoughts that reject the idea, but remember that what you believe now is only what you've been told, through the news, people, media, teachers. Don't base your actions on what you are told is possible, rather base your actions on what you want for your life.

(Questions are briefly answered here in this blog. I am currently creating a product that will answer these questions in great detail with "how to" step-by-step instructions and audio, so check for this in up coming e-mails!)

"Bye bye OCD!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Here I'll talk about OCD and how to beat it :-)

Search this blog!

FriendFeed badge

View my FriendFeed